Host an Event Application
Thank you for your application for Credit Education Week 2019 funding.
Please read the following carefully before proceeding:
- In order to receive funding, you will need to propose a minimum of two events.
- Our sponsors require that funded events should be open to the general public. Exceptions can be made to this policy e.g. events at educational organizations that are limited to their student body. Please contact us if you are considering an event or events with limitations on who can attend, and you would like to see whether your event(s) can be funded.
- Funding will be provided up to a maximum of $700 per organization.
- In completing the application form, you will only be required to enter some information once. This includes the information about your organization, your material requests from us, and your “Breakdown of Funding”. Please list your costs as a total for all events you are proposing. (We don’t need a separate breakdown for each event.)
- MAILING ADDRESS – If this section is completed, ALL mailings will be sent to that address by default. If you want to have anything sent to a different address (e.g. the cheque), please contact us separately to indicate which items are to be treated differently.
- In the section “Proposed Event”, please enter only one event at a time. After you hit the “Submit” button, you will have the opportunity to enter additional events. The information already provided for your organization, and your funding and material needs, will not need to be re-entered.
- Events should be scheduled to occur on or after November 11th. When adding proposed events, it is necessary to indicate dates, times, and locations for your events. If it is necessary to change any of these, please provide the updated details directly to Richard Haggins at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that the Events Calendar can be updated accordingly.
- Our sponsors have requested that all funded organizations complete a summary report once your funded events have been completed. Please note that funding for future years is contingent on the completion of this summary report.