YGAP Betting Sense
Time: 8:00am - 4:00pm | Type of event: Workshop
The YGAP workshop, “Betting Sense”, will be presented to elementary and secondary school classes. This workshop focuses on gambling and financial literacy concepts including:
– The use of credit to gamble and implications.
– Credit card harm reduction and safety tips.
– Credit overuse/misuse, identity theft and credit card fraud.
– The importance of maintaining a good credit.
– Provide referral for financial advice.
– Credit Canada Debt Solution materials distribution.
Attendance size: 30 | Open to the public: Yes | Open to the media: No
For more information, contact:
Name of organization:
Phone number provided: